Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Masters Thesis

I have been thinking a lot this week about potential topics for a MA Thesis. It is a challenge to narrow in on a topic that will both be acceptable to the college and professors and will remain interesting to research and write over the next year. I have written a decent amount on imagination, myth, and metaphor in theology, so initially that seemed like a potential starting place. I am also intrigued by the thought of GK Chesterton both in his creative genius and his thoughts on distributionism and how that may relate to modern day liberation theology. Thoughts?

While I had my head in the clouds Jen watched open-heart surgery today.

thats about right,
Ben

2 comments:

  1. Despite years of 'Religious Studies' I had to look up GK Chesterton....the 'prince of paradox'. A philosopher, yes....but he ultimately decided on Catholism - not the right direction I wouldn't think...makes me more critical of his thinking process on other issues...Still, a master's thesis is just an exercise in research and writing...I did mine on 'BioIdentical Hormones'...:)! And I discovered the pharmaceutical companies are misdirected crooks! So what will you discover....? Good luck! Love you, ~D/Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. this kind of blog always useful for blog readers, it helps people during research. your post is one of the same for blog readers.

    Masters Thesis Writing

    ReplyDelete